Regulations of the facility
These regulations define the subject of the provision of services, the rules of staying on the premises of the facility, as well as the rules of liability for non-compliance with these rules and for damage caused.
The Regulations are an integral part of the contract concluded by making a reservation and/or making a payment for staying at the facility. By making a reservation, the Guest confirms that he has read the Regulations and accepts the conditions contained therein.
All persons staying on the premises of the facility are obliged to comply with the provisions of these Regulations.
The owner of the facility is not responsible for damages resulting from non-compliance by guests with the rules and regulations contained in the Regulations.
- The guest is obliged to check in immediately upon arrival at the facility. In order to confirm the identity, the Guest should present a document with a photograph.
- The payment for the stay is collected on the day of arrival, according to the date set by the Guest.
- The day of stay in the facility starts at 16.00 on the day of arrival and lasts until 10.00 on the day of departure.
- Parking of vehicles is allowed only in places designated for this purpose. Parking is free and unguarded. The owner of the facility is not responsible for left vehicles or property in them.
- The Guest may use the house only for housing purposes and may not transfer it to a third party, even if the period of stay for which the Guest has paid has not expired.
- Non-registered persons staying as guests should leave the facility by 10:00 p.m. In the event of breaking the above rule, the Guest in whose house there are such people will be charged PLN 150.00 for each additional person.
- The general rules of public order and peace apply on the premises. Quiet time lasts from 22.00 to 6.00. Disturbing public order and peace by the Guests or a visitor, or non-compliance with the curfew entitles the service provider to terminate the contract with immediate effect.
- Smoking of tobacco products in the cottages is strictly prohibited.
- One parking space for a passenger car is assigned to each cottage.
- The cottages are equipped with gas stoves, located in the building. It is forbidden to interfere in any way with the buildings which remain locked.
- It is forbidden to introduce and keep any animals on the premises.
- The guest bears full financial responsibility for any damage or destruction of items/devices located on the premises of the facility caused by his fault or the fault of people visiting him. For this reason, the Guest will be charged the amount corresponding to the costs that the service provider must incur to restore damaged or destroyed items/devices to their original condition.
- The Service Provider is not responsible for the loss, damage or destruction of items brought to the premises by guests or visitors. The Service Provider is also not responsible for the loss of money, securities, valuables or other items, also of scientific or artistic value.
- In the event of cancellation by the Guests of the reservation or shortening the stay, the deposit or fee paid is not refundable.
- Persons who violate the rules of these Regulations will be required to leave the resort without reimbursement.
- Personal belongings left by the departing Guest will be sent back at his expense and risk to the address indicated.
- The Service Provider is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by reasons beyond its control, e.g. power or water supply interruption.
- The Guest is obliged to read and comply with the Regulations of the Playground, which is located in the resort, on the element belonging to the Playground.
- The regulations of the facility are announced by posting on the facility's website.
- By making a reservation, the Guest hereby agrees to the processing of his personal data for the purposes of his reservation and stay in the Facility / Resort, in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1a) Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation - "GDPR").
- The content of the information clause containing information about the collected personal data and your rights in connection with the processing of your personal data can be found in the "RODO" tab (Information on the protection of personal data).
THANK YOU FOR OBSERVING THE REGULATIONS
WE WISH YOU A NICE STAY