Regulations of the facility
These Regulations define the subject of the provision of services, the rules of staying on the premises, as well as the rules of liability for non-compliance with these rules and for the damage caused.
The Regulations constitute an integral part of the contract, which is concluded by making a reservation and / or making a payment for staying in the facility. When making a reservation, the Guest confirms that he has read the Regulations and accepts the terms contained therein.
All persons staying on the premises are obliged to comply with the provisions of these Regulations.
The owner of the building is not responsible for any damages resulting from non-compliance of the rules and regulations contained in the Regulations.
- The guest is obliged to register immediately upon arrival at the facility. To confirm your identity The guest should present a document with a photograph.
- The payment for the stay is charged on the day of arrival in accordance with the date set by the Guest.
- The stay in the facility starts at 16.00 on the day of arrival and lasts until 10.00 am on the day of departure.
- Parking vehicles is allowed only in places designated for this purpose. The car park is free and unguarded. The owner of the property is not responsible for vehicles left behind or the property in them.
- The Guest may use the house only for housing purposes and may not transfer it to a third party even if the period of stay for which the Guest paid has not expired.
- Unsubscribed guests who are guests should leave the facility until 22.00. In the event of breaking the above rule, the Guest, in the house where such persons are staying, will be charged a fee of PLN 150.00 for each additional person.
- There are general rules of public order and peace on the premises. Silence lasts from 22.00 to 6.00. Distraction by the guest or by the visitor of public order and peace, or non-compliance with the silence of the night entitles the service provider to terminate the contract with immediate effect.
- The smoking of tobacco products in cabins is strictly prohibited.
- It is prohibited to enter and keep any animals on the premises.
- The guest bears full financial responsibility for the damage or destruction of objects / equipment located on the premises caused by his fault or fault of his guests. For this reason, the Guest will be charged an amount corresponding to the costs that the service provider must incur to bring damaged or damaged items / devices to the original condition.
- The service provider is not responsible for the loss, damage or destruction of items brought to the premises by the guest or visitor. The Service Provider shall not be liable for any loss of money, securities, valuables or other objects, including those of scientific or artistic value.
- In the case of cancellation by the Guests or shortening the stay, the advance payment and the fee paid is not refundable.
- Persons who violate the rules of these Regulations shall be obliged to leave the center without refund.
- Personal belongings left by the outgoing Guest will be sent back at their expense and risk to the indicated address.
- The service provider is not liable for any inconvenience caused by reasons not dependent on him, eg power or water outage.
- The guest is obliged to read and observe the Playground Regulations, which is located in the center, on the element belonging to the Playground.
- The object regulations shall be made public by posting on the website of the object.
- By making a reservation, the Guest hereby agrees to the processing of his personal data for the purposes of his reservation and stay in the facility, in accordance with the Act of 23 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws 1997 No. 133, item 883).
THANK YOU FOR OBSERVING THE REGULATIONS
WE WISH YOU A NICE STAY